Gott Management specializes in QuickBooks custom accounting and bookkeeping solutions, for any business, big or small.
We don’t just occasionally use QuickBooks…we specialize in QuickBooks.
We can help you with everything, from answering questions, to Quickbooks
set up, online hosting, training and employee testing.
Our services are tailored to your specific business needs. We provide as much or as little as you need for bookkeeping and accounting services. Those needs often fluctuate and we understand that. We’ll work with you to provide the services when and how you need them.
We want to be your partner for financial success. Our staff has over 20 years of experience working with a clients- let Gott Management help you!
Here are some of the many reasons we recommend and use QuickBooks
● QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
● QuickBooks software takes care of all of your accounting needs, such as accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, inventory, and much, much more.
● You, the owner, maintain your own financial records
● Save time on bookkeeping and paperwork with QuickBooks' automated software.
●Generate reports easily, filtered with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands.
● QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable.
● QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product.
● Share data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications.
● You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments.
● QuickBooks allows you to pay your bills and bank online.
Let Gott Management get you started. We will:
● Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs
● Quickbooks installation and set up services for your business or organization
● Recommend software and hardware requirements
●Design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
● Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
● Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
● Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
● Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
● Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date
● Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
● Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
●Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs
After your Quickbooks set up, Gott Management is here to help!
Our Ongoing Service includes
● Follow up training to ensure you are on the right track and maximizing the benefits of your QuickBooks software.
● Problem Counseling- Whether you are getting ready for a tax tor other financial review, or you've encountered some other kind of challenge, the Gott Management team will clear up the problem.
● And we are just a phone call or email away, ready answer all of your questions in a friendly and supportive manner