Gott Management knows who's important to you business - your Prospects, your Customers, and your current and future Employees. We guide you to understand and maximize these critical components of your success. Learn how to convert prospects into customers, and how to convert your customers to loyal brand advocates who champion your company to others.
We also help you create a workplace that engages and inspires your staff to deliver a great customer experience. Shape an employer brand and recruiting experience that draws the best talent to your company.
Let us show you how to be the company that's sought after by customers…and sought after by employees to service those customers.
Our job is to help you impress them. Here's how:
● Customer Insight- What delights your customers? What frustrates them? What unmet needs do they have? What makes them leave for a competitor? We uncover game-changing customer insights that will drive your business forward.
● Brand Development-Your brand is your True North – the foundation on which you build your customer experience. What does your company really stand for, and what distinguishes it from competitors? We tease this information out to sharpen your brand and highlight what’s truly distinctive about your offering.
● Experience Engineering- Great customer experiences aren’t accidental. They’re deliberate, reflecting the careful choreography of every customer touchpoint. Using our approach, we dissect your current experience, diagnose its strengths and weaknesses, and then help you differentiate it in the marketplace.
● Simplification- The human mind prefers things that are easy to think about, rather than hard. Academics call it “cognitive fluency.” We call it smart business. We’re experts at making the complex simple, so customers tune you in and everybody else out. From sales pitches to written communications to business processes, if you can build it – we can simplify it.
● Communications Development- Easy reading is hard writing. We help you cut through the communications clutter by crafting messaging that’s clear, crisp and compelling. That means more sales conversions, less confused customers, and better informed employees.
● Workplace Improvement- Happy, satisfied employees help create happy, satisfied customers. You can’t talk about improving your customer experience without also considering your employee experience. The two are inextricably linked.
● Performance Measurement- How and what you measure can have an enormous influence on employees and their interactions with customers. We help you avoid common mistakes, so your metrics support your business objectives rather than undermine them.
● Education- We can deliver an “Aha! moment” to your organization, opening your staff’s eyes to the principles and power of customer experience management.